Online English lessons for every level
with regular Progress Reports, Evaluation Tests and Certificate of Completion
English for everyday life for adults and children
General Business English and English for work
Exam preparation for adults and children
Meet the panel of our most experienced
online English teachers / Cambridge examiners,
passionate about teaching!
Why choose Online English Language School The White Apple?
We have 97% success rate in the Cambridge exams,
and 99% of our students say they would definitely recommend us.
Also, we are absolutely certain that you won’t find anywhere else with such a strong combination of quality, flexibility and real determination in helping you succeed!
We are a well established online English language training provider since 2009, an official Cambridge English Exam Preparation Centre, and the only Online English Language School in the UK with online English lessons accredited by the Continuing Professional Development Standards office. Our Business Development model was supported by the European Union. Click + to read more
Our user-friendly platform will allow you to communicate with your English teacher and keep track of your homework and payments. All lessons are fully audio/ video interactive with the use of a whiteboard, full access to lesson materials and chat line.
Receive regular Progress Reports and aims for the next block of lessons. Complete your Homework and we’ll send it back corrected by your teacher. Do well and we will award you with a Course Completion Certificates in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
We have a wealth of experience in teaching English grammar for all levels, building vocabulary (including specialised terminology for over 30 different professions!) and working on pronunciation. Also, our teachers specialise in teaching young children from the age of 3 y.o. as well as teenagers and mature students… even very shy ones!
The best materials from Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, Macmillan, Pearson/Longman as well as online resources and our own Lesson Bank written by our CELTA qualified teachers.
Yes, you CAN speak English fluently!
here is how to start…
1. Browse our website packed full of useful information. Get in touch if you have any questions
2. Think of the suitable days/times for your Demo lesson and for future classes as well
3. Fill in a Booking Form for a FREE Demo lesson with one of our CELTA qualified native British teachers
4. Your English teacher will contact you to confirm the arrangements and answer your questions
5. Log in to our Virtual Classroom for your Demo lesson, and discuss what you’d like to achieve
6. Your learning journey starts now! Complete your homework and send it to us for corrections
7. Receive your Level Assessment and teacher’s comments on what can be improved
8. Log in, make a payment and continue improving your English skills, with a native teacher who will support you and inspire you to go further!
Let’s stay in touch!
Sign up to our newsletter Friday Top Tips Update,
the email that learners of English loooove reading on a Friday morning!
Our Friday Top Tips Update is a selection of interesting and useful materials written by our native English teachers, with their advice on what you need to know to improve your English Speaking skills, Reading skills and pronunciation.
You can always opt out, and we never spam – we promise!