Passionate about teaching!
Meet the panel of our most experienced
online English teachers / Cambridge examiners
Why choose Online English Language School The White Apple?
Because we are absolutely certain that you won’t find anywhere else
with such a strong combination of quality, flexibility
and real determination in helping you succeed
We are a well established online English language training provider since 2009, an official Cambridge English Exam Preparation Centre, and the only Online English Language School in the UK with live online courses accredited by the Continuing Professional Development Standards office. Our Business Development model was supported by the European Union. Click + to read more…
Our user-friendly platform will allow you to communicate with your English teacher and keep track of your homework and payments. All lessons are fully audio/ video interactive with the use of a whiteboard, full access to lesson materials and chat line.
Receive regular Progress Reports and aims for the next block of lessons. Complete your Homework and we’ll send it back corrected by your teacher. Do well and we will award you with a Course Completion Certificates in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
We have a wealth of experience in teaching English grammar for all levels, building vocabulary (including specialised terminology for over 30 different professions!) and working on pronunciation. Also, our teachers specialise in teaching young children from the age of 3 y.o. as well as teenagers and mature students… even very shy ones!
The best materials from Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, Macmillan, Pearson/Longman as well as online resources and our own Lesson Bank written by our CELTA qualified teachers.
Courses suitable for any level from Beginner to Proficient
tailor-made to your specific needs to suit your time scale and budget
English for everyday life
English for work
Yes, you CAN speak English fluently!
here is how to start…
1. Browse our website packed full of useful information. Get in touch if you have any questions
2. Think of the suitable days/times for your Demo lesson and for future classes as well
3. Fill in a Booking Form for a FREE Demo lesson with one of our CELTA qualified native British teachers
4. Your English teacher will contact you to confirm the arrangements and answer your questions
5. Log in to our Virtual Classroom for your Demo lesson, and discuss what you’d like to achieve
6. Your learning journey starts now! Complete your homework and send it to us for corrections
7. Receive your Level Assessment and teacher’s comments on what can be improved
8. Log in, make a payment and continue improving your English skills, with a native teacher who will support you and inspire you to go further!
Let’s stay in touch!
Sign up to our Friday Digital Roundup,
the email that people looove to read on a Friday morning!
Our Friday Digital Roundup is a selection of fun articles and the week’s alternative news from the world of the internet…
They will definitely make you smile! … and help you improve your English Reading skills as well 🙂
You can always opt out, and we never spam – that’s a promise!