Online Business English course: Email Writing in English
Most global businesses nowadays require English communication via email. Business emails require special attention as they need to include a certain level of professionalism and formality. Our live online course “Business Email Writing in English” with a native English teacher will help you write effective business emails in English, improve your grammar and vocabulary, and make you more successful in your business correspondence overall.
Want to know more about our courses? Read here: Live Online English Lessons: How It Works
Book a FREE Demo English lesson with your level assessment and Individual Study Plan
Have a question? Get in touch, we’re always happy to help!
Business Email Writing in English course outcomes
By the end of this course you will be able to:
– Improve your overall English Writing skills
– See differences and similarities among the different email formats
– Write more effective subject lines and email text
– Apply key language to different types of emails
– Correct common errors such as punctuation and capitalisation
– Study tone and level of formality in emails
Business Email Writing in English course sample syllabus
– An introduction to emails: The email screen, Email structure, Subject lines. Language: A questionnaire
– Formal and informal emails: Register, Formal/informal phrases, Abbreviations, correct spelling
– Enquires: Writing and replying to enquiries, The advantages and disadvantages of email, Polite language. Language: Email addresses and symbols, The danger of viruses
– Requesting action: Writing to colleagues, Talking about deadlines and taking action, Common verb-noun phrases. Language: Acronyms and abbreviations, To CC or not to CC?
– Exchanging Information: Informing and replying, Colloquial phrases and contractions, Quoting from previous emails, Being diplomatic. Language: An email quiz, Over-quoting
– Making and confirming arrangements: Typical phrases for making arrangements, Prepositions of time, Saying you’re sorry. Language: Domain names, Have you been spammed?