Online Course English for Teenagers: course description
Our tailor-made live online Course English for Teenagers course appeals to learners by the breadth of material covered and our dynamic interactive approach. Students can learn conversational English skills in online lessons based on the topics related to their hobbies and interests, Book Club lessons based on Sherlock Holmes’ stories, or TedTalks discussion lessons. New vocabulary is introduced in each class, and grammar carefully explained. Learners are encouraged to speak as much as possible during the lesson, while on-the-spot corrections ensure their steady progress.
Parents will always be updated on the progress their child is making with regular Progress Reports written by the child’s online English teacher.
Want to know more about our courses? Read here: Live Online English Lessons: How It Works
Book a FREE Demo English lesson with your level assessment and Individual Study Plan
Have a question? Get in touch, we’re always happy to help!
Online Course English for Teenagers: course outcomes
By the end of the course students will be able to:
– Learn new English words and hold a lengthy discussion in English and express opinion on various topics
– Scan and skim long texts successfully
– Write essays in English
– Communicate in everyday situations using extended vocabulary
– Read complete and unabridged short stories in English
Online Course English for Teenagers: sample syllabus
– Topics: Getting to know you, Sports, School Subjects, Arts and Media, Fashion and Clothes, Friends, Travel, Hobbies etc
– Reading Skills: based on Sherlock Holmes stories. Skimming and Scanning, Comprehension questions, Extensive Reading and Research
– Writing Skills: Academic and General writing based on general topics. Planning, Drafting, Correct grammar, Range of vocabulary, Accurate punctuation, Correct layout, Correct register, Accurate spelling, Good range of sentence structures, Linking
– Speaking and Listening Skills: based on TedTalks for Teenagers and British Council Teens Videos. Describe what you heard or saw, Debates and discussions, How to express opinion, How to agree/disagree etc